Author (s) must read carefully the authors guidelines for J-Cosine, before making a submission, as follows.
- A manuscript and Ethics Statement is mandatory for J-Cosine’s submission.
- The manuscripts must fulfill the minimum standard requirements of J-Cosine:
- Written in Bahasa or English.
- The length of the manuscript is at least 8 pages and NOT more than 10 pages including Figures, Tables, and References.
- Make sure that the manuscript is prepared by using the J-Cosine template which is available in Author kit.
- The J-Cosine use IEEE reference and make sure that author(s) use of Mendeley or EndNote tool for reference management and citation formatting.
- The manuscript must be free from plagiarism, data fabrication, falsification, duplication, and copyright infringement.
- The manuscript does not contain statements that are unlawful, defamatory or otherwise and do not contain material that violates personal rights or property rights of any other person or entity.
- The manuscript should have at least 15 references which mostly to related to the topic of the manuscript. All references must be referred to/in the paper. Additionally, at least 80% of references are journals paper and 80% of them are published in the last 5 years, at least one of them or more refers to J-Cosine or JTIKA.
- Structure of the Manuscript for J-Cosine must be:
- The title of the manuscript is maximum 10 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- The Abstract must have maximum 200 WORDS; No citation; the abstract containing a main objective of the work, research design or methodology, main outcomes or results, and finally the conclusions.
- The abstract must be followed by 5 keywords which representing the terms of the topic of the research and the keyword will be used for indexing the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript must have a structure: Introduction – Previous Works, The Research Method/Algorithm - Results and Discussion – Conclusion-Acknowledgements - References
- The author(s) must register at J-Cosine first before submitting the manuscript. However, if you have already registered, the author(s) can login directly and follow the five-step submission process.
- The peer review process at J-Cosine is conducted by at least two anonymous reviewers (Double Blind Review). Please refer to this link for further information.
- Please also read Editorial Policies of J-Cosine for publishing a Manuscript at J-Cosine